Welcome to my comment page.
Hey, I have 29 comments!

Comment number 29 out of 29....Tuesday, December 30th, 2014 at 9:41 PM
from my friend Jeff.

I am interested in your research on Diamond Bell Ranch. Please contact me, thank you.

Jeff can be reached at: Jeffrey@antonelli-law.com

Comment number 28 out of 29....Thursday, January 17th, 2013 at 4:24 PM
from my friend renee.

Hello, it's been a while since i wrote anything especially since you finally deleted like i asked! LOL! i brought a friend by to check our a couple things especially Church of Blink! talk to you soon! love, Renee

renee can be reached at: imamoondreemr@gmail.com

Comment number 27 out of 29....Sunday, November 18th, 2012 at 5:55 PM
from my friend renee.

this is the night i freaked out coming here! LOL!! :) i hope to talk to you soon cause i'm running overload~ take it easy a little at least! love you lots, Renee

renee can be reached at: reneeskinnerziemba@gmail.com

Comment number 26 out of 29....Wednesday, February 8th, 2012 at 5:12 PM
from my friend Eric Andreasson.

"Fleshed out" the WTF pages and started adding Queen's picture albums. :)

Comment number 25 out of 29....Monday, December 12th, 2011 at 7:06 PM
from my friend Eric Andreasson.

Added all the info for the Western Union agent (Money Mart) incident.

Comment number 24 out of 29....Sunday, December 11th, 2011 at 10:58 PM
from my friend Eric Andreasson.

I've added more info and icons.

Comment number 23 out of 29....Sunday, October 16th, 2011 at 9:56 PM
from my friend Eric Andreasson.

I miss you so much as well Marcia!!!
It surely was great to be with you again.

Comment number 22 out of 29....Wednesday, October 12th, 2011 at 5:44 PM
from my friend marcia.

Hey kiddo, it was great seeing you. Miss having you around here.
I have the pics, I put them on the link lennaea created on fish something. If you didn't get her email let me know.i also got the linc for the artical. Sorry i didn't know how to post the pics here. Clue?

marcia can be reached at: Dream2093@aol.com

Comment number 21 out of 29....Sunday, October 9th, 2011 at 8:59 PM
from my friend Eric.

Thanks Renee!!
We had a great time!
My family is obviously Swedish so they had it at Ikea in Canton, MI. How cool is that? LOL
Pictures soon to come and I heard there's going to be a small article on it in the Detroit News on Oct 10, 2011.

Eric can be reached at: www.EricAndreasson,com

Comment number 20 out of 29....Thursday, October 6th, 2011 at 4:52 PM
from my friend renee.

hello again...i just happened to see a comment from someone you're getting ready to meet at your family reunion and i clicked on the 'i am here' button and HERE I AM so HI!! LOL!~ i know you're having a great time...and probably pretty excited to see everyone...so many never have the opportunity to experience such a wonderful life event and many just take what they do have for granted without even any feelings. enjoy your time with everyone! Renee

renee can be reached at: imamoondreemr@gmail.com

Comment number 19 out of 29....Friday, September 16th, 2011 at 10:43 PM
from my friend Renee SkinnerZiemba.

just wanted to leave a response and say again that i am excited to have found out about you all here...i needed a new project of this regard at this particular time...funny how some things happen, huh. i know i sound a little bit out there but it is because so far i have, from what i've just glanced at, had similar situations and circumstances. the site was bookmarked as soon as it hit my screen. see you real soon! Renee

Renee SkinnerZiemba can be reached at: imamoondreemr@gmail.com

Comment number 18 out of 29....Friday, June 24th, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Thanks so much WTS!!!

Comment number 17 out of 29....Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 at 7:55 PM
from my friend Wesman Todd Shaw.

Hey man! Hats off to you, Sir! Just wanted to say "keep on keeping on!"

Wesman Todd Shaw can be reached at: wesmantoddshaw@yahoo.com

Comment number 16 out of 29....Wednesday, June 8th, 2011 at 10:29 AM
from my friend Eric Andreasson.

It's still a work in progress, so I do appreciate any feedback or suggestions.
Thank You!
Eric

Comment number 15 out of 29....Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 at 3:22 PM
from my friend Eric Andreasson.

Well, due to some circumstances beyond my control and a series of spammers, the comment page was down for quite some time. I have fixed the issues I was having, deleted HUNDREDS of entries and it is now ready to roll again!!

Comment number 14 out of 29....Sunday, June 20th, 2010 at 9:26 PM
from my friend Eric Andreasson.

Thank you, Zephram. I'm so glad you liked what I have so far!!!!

Comment number 13 out of 29....Sunday, June 20th, 2010 at 9:08 PM
from my friend Zephram Stark.

Nice website! Thanks for the invite.

Zephram Stark can be reached at: zephramstark@myspace.com

Comment number 12 out of 29....Saturday, June 12th, 2010 at 9:23 AM

A quick test.....

Comment number 11 out of 29....Monday, June 7th, 2010 at 8:17 PM
from my friend Eric Andreasson.

I guess this hacker stuff is going to be a common thing from now on? What scum there is on this planet. That's exactly why this web site is here. To expose them.

Comment number 10 out of 29....Monday, June 7th, 2010 at 12:35 PM
from my friend vhmjcjmmek.

fGns2j <a href="http://ukzizsfzsrvm.com/">ukzizsfzsrvm</a>, [url=http://wgjxqrfymwgk.com/]wgjxqrfymwgk[/url], [link=http://uhsldyobbtcc.com/]uhsldyobbtcc[/link], http://geiytewdoyjs.com/

vhmjcjmmek can be reached at: rzcxvt@qtswav.com

Comment number 9 out of 29....Monday, June 7th, 2010 at 9:41 AM
from my friend Eric Andreasson.

Those ARE good!!!! Thanks, Sab.

Comment number 8 out of 29....Sunday, June 6th, 2010 at 10:17 PM
from my friend Sab.

something to make u laugh

Sab can be reached at:

Comment number 7 out of 29....Friday, June 4th, 2010 at 6:08 PM
from my friend Eric Andreasson.

Geez!!!! Hackers already?!?!?!?! How lame I've got nothing to hack idiots!!! Everything is publicly available online in these pages. My pages are locked. I don't bank online or trust any financial transactions online. you're wasting your time. Get a real life.
ERIC

Comment number 6 out of 29....Friday, June 4th, 2010 at 11:53 AM
from my friend spojikemh.

Z8pZLe <a href="http://noflpnejjzef.com/">noflpnejjzef</a>, [url=http://mawfyvclpqls.com/]mawfyvclpqls[/url], [link=http://wovcisaeatox.com/]wovcisaeatox[/link], http://szkjrgdntwmz.com/

spojikemh can be reached at: pbedwz@ztybln.com

Comment number 5 out of 29....Friday, June 4th, 2010 at 9:24 AM
from my friend Eric Andreasson.

Yes!!! I DO know. There weren't too many people online at that time in the morning that left me messages other places, to!!!!! Hahahahaha Thanks G and S

Comment number 4 out of 29....Thursday, June 3rd, 2010 at 2:19 AM
from my friend YouDontKnowButYouDo.

The government today announced that it is changing its national symbol to a condom because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while your actually being screwed

YouDontKnowButYouDo can be reached at:

Comment number 3 out of 29....Tuesday, May 18th, 2010 at 10:43 AM
from my friend Eric Andreasson.

Thanks, Dan!!!! I know you hear Barney songs WAY to often, these days!! I hope everyone enjoys your music and gives some feedback here for you. I'm happy to help "get it out there" and can't wait for you to send me some more songs to post.

Comment number 2 out of 29....Sunday, May 16th, 2010 at 9:53 PM
from my friend Dan.

wow, that could possibly be the most amazing music ive ever heard...

wait...

nope, never mind, i just heard the closing theme to "Barney"!

Dan can be reached at:

Comment number 1 out of 29....Saturday, May 8th, 2010 at 8:19 PM
from my friend Eric Andreasson.

The comment page is up and running. Finally!!!! Hahahaha So, feel free to leave a comment on any subject. I look forward to hearing from you.